Go down
View user profile

Workpiece Tool in version 0.6.0.

on Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:32 am
First let me say that I am new to Valentina and I am still learning my way around, so my comments might not be accurate. I am running Valentina version 0.6.0 (Qt 5.6.3) on my Windows Vista and Windows XP. Version 0.5.0 would not work on either machine.

1. The Labeling feature of the Workpiece Tool is grayed out. It does not permit you to label a piece other than to specify a letter name.

2. The Custom Section of the Seam Allowance also does not work. It doesnt doesn't allow you to specify the start and end points.

Please continue the development of this version. It is the only one i can get to work on my Windows vista and xp .
Admin
View user profilehttp://valentinaproject.forumotion.com

Re: Workpiece Tool in version 0.6.0.

on Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:13 pm
Hi sstewart,

I saw your question about difference between two projects. Smile And sorry about not replying quickly, for some reason i did not get notification about your post.

The Labeling feature of the Workpiece Tool is grayed out. It does not permit you to label a piece other than to specify a letter name.

I need more information about this case.

The Custom Section of the Seam Allowance also does not work. It doesnt doesn't allow you to specify the start and end points.

The same problem here.

Can you create bug reports in our issue tracker with description and some pictures.

Please continue the development of this version. It is the only one i can get to work on my Windows vista and xp .

Yes, don't worry about this. To continue support Windows XP we just need to support build with Qt 5.6. This is the latest version that still supports it. In opposite to our colleges i have decided to keep as much backward compatibility as possible. We don't have plans to change this.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum